Eddynet Front-Mounted Hydraulic Sweeper Attachment
For loaders, backhoes and other equipment.
PH32-06 / PH32-07 / PH32-08-02 / PH32-09-02 / PH32-10-02 / PH32-12-02
Eddynet Sweeper Features:
- Driven from equipment hydraulic system.
- The brush is driven by dual hydraulic motors coupled directly to the core by a splined shaft.
- 32"Ø broom, polypropylene, wire or polypropylene/wire.
- Brush width: 8', 9', 10', 12'.
- 16 gage hood covering 180° of the brush.
- Swing arm system allows the brush to follow ground variations.
- Pressure of the brush to the ground is adjustable by two springs.
- Brush is supported by two flange bearings.
- Two 18.5-6.5-8 front caster wheels.
- Anchor and lifting rings.
- Hydraulic angle change 30° right and left.
- 2 Jack stands for storage.
- Epoxy primer and urethane paint.
- 10' hydraulic hoses ¾"Ø with spool motor.
- Weight 8': 560 kg or 1234 lbs.
- Weight 9': 610 kg or 1342 lbs.
- Weight 10': 662 kg or 1450 lbs.
- Weight 12': 791 kg or 1740 lbs.
Necessary Features on Equipment:
- Requires 32 gpm at 2000 PSI with a maximum of 50 gpm at 3000 PSI.
- ¾"Ø hydraulic hoses from pump to the sweeper.
- One valve to power the brush.
- One valve for the hydraulic angle.
- Male quick coupler.
Eddynet Sweeper Options:
- 150 gallons water tank, pump, plumbing, sprayers and mounting brackets on sweeper.
- 200 gallons water tank, pump, plumbing, sprayers and mounting brackets at the rear of the equipment.
- Adjustable dust deflector to reduce airborne dust.
- Large travel spring to absorb shocks during travel.
- Female quick coupler.
- Diverter valve for hydraulic angle.